Advertise With Us

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Momo going to Juventus

Mohamed Sissoko was lined up for the exit door and would be heading to Juventus before January transfer window close. His failure to features regularly in Rafa starting XI since joining Liverpool from Valencia in the summer of 2005 due to the arrival of Javier Mascherano. Although, he is not one of the fans favorite but at least he has tried his best to fit into the English premier league.


“My reason is a very simple one, I am young and I want to play,” he said. “In Liverpool, I’m not playing.

Momo SissokoThank God! Please polish your passing skills before you called yourself an established footballer. No doubt that Momo is a very good tackler and ball winning midfielder but he need to pass the ball accurately too. So, I wish you all the best playing for Juventus.


He said: "I've known Ranieri since my time at Valencia. I did really well with him.

I hope so. Maybe Italian Serie A is more suitable for Momo. His departure to Juve will profit the Yankees with at least £10M in transfer fee and next we want to see Mascherano loan to be make permanently in the summer. If Tom and George, let slip this opportunity, their time as the co-owners of Liverpool Football Club are numbered as I'm not joining the other supporters in crucifying the Yanks yets but I will if Rafa walks.



In Rafa we trust,
Red's Fury™

0 comments:

Advertise With Us