Advertise With Us

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Argentina midfielder wants a change of lifestyle

Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano insists he has no problem with the club but just fancies a change of lifestyle. The 26-year-old has made no secret of his wish to leave Anfield, with Internazionale and Barcelona reportedly interested in acquiring his services.

   "The only thing I want to say is I don't have nothing against the Liverpool supporters, the Liverpool people. My problem is not to play for Liverpool. I'm very proud to play for Liverpool. It's another thing.

"I said to him [Roy Hodgson] that maybe for my life I prefer to change the country, not to change the club – that is the fact.

"Sometimes you can see all the things that the papers or the press say, but at the end the only thing I can say is thank you to everyone in Liverpool because they supported me all the time, from the beginning until now.” Mascherano told Sky Sports

The arrival of Christian Poulsen from Juventus, Mascherano departure is imminent but Liverpool won’t be letting him go on a cheap. Inter Milan seems to have backed down and claimed they are unable to meet the fee. Liverpool won’t be pressured to sell one of their prized asset any lesser than £25million.

Stay tune for more news and follow me on Twitter.

0 comments:

Advertise With Us