Advertise With Us

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Liverpool losing the fight for £12M midfielder

This news came in hot today from Aston Villa’s official website. Gareth Barry is allowed to talks with Manchester City over a possible move to Eastlands.

Last summer, Liverpool and Aston Villa are in tug-of-war over the England international and this piece of news has been a shocked to many of us.

More news on this madness later.

Stay tune for more transfer news and rumours. Follow me on Twitter.

Get 10% OFF Official Liverpool FC Football Club Merchandise from eXosports. Email me for voucher code.

YNWA,

Red's Fury™

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad because there are better, younger players than gareth Barry. We should concentrate on buying players like Javi Martinez. He's 20 and one of the best young players in the world and one of Spain's brightest players.

Unknown said...

Yeah, me too. Glad we didn't waste £12M and forced to sell Xabi. I don't think Martinez will cut it on the Premier league's scene.

I hope Rafa don't invest in those one hit wonders anymore and get us top class players like Villa, Silva, etc...

YNWA

Advertise With Us