Advertise With Us

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Liverpool midfielder could be leaving Anfield soon

I can felt the players’ frustration when they are not selected for the first eleven but when you’re playing for Liverpool FC, that’s mean you must understand it will be difficult if the team are playing well at the moment.

Yossi Benayoun has vented his frustration by indicating he’ll walk out of Anfield if he still warming the bench in the coming months.

Benayoun


"Even if it’s Liverpool, if I don’t get to play in the next few months I will not want to be here.

“I enjoy my time in England but maybe it is time to learn a new language - maybe Italian, French or Russian.

“When I came here it wasn’t so I could tell everyone ‘Hey, I play for Liverpool’.

“My purpose was to prove myself and, in the first year, I think I did with 11 goals and 10 assists.

“I understand that I am at one of the biggest clubs in the world and that this year there are better players.

“After our win over Manchester United I lost my place. Everyone wants to play and it is no fun sitting on the bench or playing just a few minutes.

“I’m part of the rotation but I hope in the next few months it will change.” – Benayoun, Setanta Sports

I don’t know what other people think of this but for me, I’ll tells Rafa to sell him or put him in the Gareth Barry’s deal this January. The bad news are Aston Villa prepared to hold on to Barry until his contract expire.

Why hold on to a player that doesn’t have the mentality for team success?


Till then.

YNWA,
Red's Fury™
Posted using Windows Live Writer Beta

0 comments:

Advertise With Us