Text Link Ads

Advertise With Us

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Your view: Alonso for Real?

Real Madrid just confirmed the captures of Cristiano Ronaldo for a £80million world's record transfer fee. Real’s second signing after Kaka, has putting the alarm bell over the future of Xabi Alonso at Anfield yet again.After splashing a staggering £136million on Kaka and Ronaldo, Real Madrid do have the resources to launch another big money signing. Liverpool heavily in debt, could the board resist the £30million offer for Alonso?So in the latest...

Friday, June 12, 2009

Javier Mascherano going nowhere

Liverpool FC and Rafael Benitez has moved in to dismissed the speculation surrounding Javier Mascherano moving away this summer."Mascherano has no price,""Barcelona could not afford to match his value to Liverpool Football Club."We do not want to sell and Javier is very happy here."I have spoken to Javier two or three times this summer – the last time was only last week – and he was very happy, very positive."He gave me the private number of his agent, Walter Tamer, and again the conversation was very positive and was all about football."Walter...

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Site RSS feed changes

Please take note that I've updated this blog's RSS feed from http://feeds.feedburner.com/RedsFury2 to http://feeds2.feedburner.com/blog/redsfury. Those who have subscribed to my feed previously need to re-subscribe or updates your link.Sorry for the inconvenience.Thank you for following me.YNWA,Red's Fu...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Agent comment lands Liverpool midfielder in trouble

A comment made from Walter Tamer on Catalan radio station RAC-1 has angered Liverpool’s manager, Rafa Benitez as he contempt to keep his squad together for next season."If a club like Barcelona want to bring you into their ranks after having completed such a brilliant season and having won everything, obviously as a player you are going to say 'Yes, I want to play there'."It is an honour for Javier that a club like Barca pay such close attention to him, especially after the incredible season they had. I believe that a transfer would be feasible....

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Argentine ace linked to Liverpool dismissed

Rafael Benitez was furious at the the papers’ claimed Liverpool lodged a bid for Napoli’s Ezequiel Lavezzi."We never contacted Lavezzi and we have no intention of doing so,""We want to put a stop to these rumours." – Rafa Benitez, Daily Mail. Now this says it all. Liverpool weren’t shopping for this Argentine ace, while more headache for Rafa to dealt with as Barcelona just made a ludicrous claims that our midfield ‘monster’ would not pass up the...

Monday, June 8, 2009

Liverpool to sell Alonso to the highest bidder

We have heard so many times Rafa has stressed in his interviews about his ‘very’ intension of keeping the Liverpool ‘spine’ intact. But the interest from Real Madrid and the money-spender Manchester City on Xabi Alonso just don’t take the heed.Well, the press these days are very difficult to trust. I mean, how bad are the relationship between Rafa and Xabi at this point? We all know that Rafa made a mistake and want to forced Xabi out of Anfield last summer but that didn't happened.Will Rafa going make the very same mistake twice? The papers saying...

Liverpool defender hands in transfer request

After becoming the first Italian to join Liverpool Football Club last season. Andrea Dossena are ready to return to his native country.Life is hard for him in the Premier League and to make matter worst, he’s downed in the pecking order with both Aurelio and Insua ahead of him.“Before coming back to Italy I talked to Benitez and explained to him my doubts.“I told him I wanted to leave. He is an exceptional person and understood my problem.“He told...

Friday, June 5, 2009

Liverpool not signing new player this summer

Deja vu, anyone? Unless, Rafa Benitez managed to sell some of his flops between now and 31 August. We may not going to see any new signing for next term.Liverpool last year financial report shown that the parent company, Kop Football (Holdings) Ltd, made a loss of £46.2million. Despite all the reports suggested that Rafa was given £20million to spend in the transfer market this summer and it's evidence that Rafa doesn't have that kind of money available.Long term transfer target, Gareth Barry took the train down to the Eastlands and talks stalling...

Advertise With Us

Text Link Ads